The Aerospace area is looking for an “Electronic Designer” for an important client in the Aerospace industry.
Our ideal candidate:
has participated in several projects in the aerospace/aeronautical field and gained significant experience in the design, development and software testing of on-board systems.
- Excellent knowledge of VHDL and Labview;
- Programming hardware modules for A/D conversion using Python and C language;
- C programming, on NI, NXP hardware tool;
- Software testing for communication between devices using RS-485, UART, SPI, I2C protocols.
Will also be positively evaluated:
- Excellent knowledge of the English language;
- Flexibility and strong motivation to work in the innovative technology sector;
- Aptitude for problem-solving and result orientation.
Location: Bari, Turin.