The Media IT & Telco is looking for a “Software Quality Assurance” to expand the team.
The Test Engineer’s job is to ensure that the software or system meets the necessary quality standards, identifying and resolving any defects or problems before release to the production environment occurs.
The chosen resource will work directly with the client team, actively participating in highly innovative projects and handling a variety of tasks that include:
- Test design: creating detailed test plans and defining test strategies to meet project requirements;
- Test development: creating the test cases and input data needed to run the tests;
- Test execution: carry out tests following the established plans and record the results;
- Analysis of results: evaluation of test results to identify defects, errors or malfunctions in the software or system;
- Fault reporting: accurate documentation and reporting of defects found during testing to the development or project team;
- Research and implementation of new methodologies: keep abreast of best testing practices and adopt new approaches and tools to continuously improve test quality.
Activities will be carried out in collaboration with the team, both software development colleagues and stakeholders to best understand the requirements and functionality of the software to be tested.
- Experience of at least 1 year;
- Knowledge of bug tracking systems such as Jira and Redmine;
- Knowledge of validation procedures in Media CTV;
- Knowledge of validation procedures in Mobile (Android, iOS);
- Knowledge of tools such as: Wireshark, Charles, Jmeter;
- Troubleshooting skills.
Location: Naples and Milan.