Media IT & Telco area, mainly engaged in the design, development and validation phases of entreprise solutions for the AR/VR, web, mobile and TV world, is looking for a“Software Quality Assurance.”
The chosen resource will work directly with the client team, actively participating in highly innovative projects Activities will be carried out in collaboration with the team, both software development colleagues and stakeholders to best understand the requirements and functionality of the software to be tested.
- test design: creation of detailed test plans and definition of test strategies to meet project requirements;
- Test development: creating the test cases and input data needed to run the tests;
- Test execution: performing the tests following the established plans and recording the results;
- Results analysis: evaluating test results to identify defects, errors or malfunctions in the software or system;
- defect reporting: accurately documenting and reporting defects found during testing to the development or project team
- research and implementation of new methodologies: keeping abreast of testing best practices and adopting new approaches and tools to continuously improve test quality.
- Experience of at least 1 year;
- Knowledge of bug tracking systems such as Jira and Redmine;
- Knowledge of validation procedures in Media CTV domain
- Knowledge of validation procedures in Mobile domain (Android, iOS);
- Knowledge of tools such as: Wireshark, Charles, Jmeter;
- troubleshooting skills.
Location: Naples and Milan