The Aerospace area is looking for a “Software Developer” to expand the team.
You will be supported by a team of specialists, who will train you to be ready to manage projects for our clients with increasing autonomy, and you will be responsible for the quality of your work and its alignment with objectives.
You will be able to develop your knowledge within one of the following activities:
- Software development for “Ground Station” applications in Space and Defense: the activity involves design and implementation of SW modules suitable for processing and managing data from satellites, using different programming languages (e.g., Python, C++ etc..) and protocols, in accordance with applicable aerospace industry standards.
- Web Development: you will be involved in both front-end and back-end development of graphical applications aimed at making specific data sets available to authorized users.
- Excellent knowledge of languages: C/C++, Python;
- Knowledge of the OOP (Object Oriented Programming) paradigm;
- Experience in web development (HTML, Java, CSS);
- Excellent knowledge of communication protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, UDP).
Will also be positively evaluated:
- Knowledge in Matlab, Simulink and Labview;
- Knowledge of graphical development environments (e.g., Qt, TKinter);
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases;
- Strong team working orientation and good problem-solving skills;
- Strong motivation;
- Good proficiency in English;
- Willingness to travel and relocate.
Location: Naples and Rome.