The Automotive area seeks a “Model-Based Design Engineer” for a significant industry client.
Specifically, you will be able to contribute to the development of control logic and tools in the Matlab/Simulink environment.
Our ideal candidate:
Ideal candidates have advanced degrees in Automation Engineering or related degrees.
- Advanced knowledge of systems theory and major control techniques;
- Advanced knowledge of optimal problem-solving techniques;
- Advanced skills on Mathworks tools (Matlab, Simulink, Stateflow and toolbox);
- Good knowledge of electromechanical systems;
- Good coding skills;
- Basic knowledge of components and logic used in electric vehicles;
- Basic knowledge of E/E component interfaces (analog, digital, PWM, H bridge).
They will also be positively evaluated:
- Knowledge of configuration management tools (Jira, Git, etc.);
- Knowledge of the software integration process;
- IBM Doors and/or Polarion;
- Excellent English language skills, preferably backed by study and/or work experience abroad;
- Willingness to travel.