The Automotive area is looking for a “HIL Engineer” for an important client in the industry.
Our ideal candidate:
Ideal candidates have a Master’s Degree in Electronics Engineering, Mechatronics, Automation, Electrical Engineering, or related degree and have 1 to 2 years of professional experience in Automotive projects.
- Advanced skills in Mathworks tools (Matlab, Simulink, Stateflow and toolbox);
- Advanced knowledge of laboratory electrical instrumentation (oscilloscope, prog. power supply, multimeter);
- Advanced knowledge of Vector Canalyzer/CANoe/Canape tools;
- Good practice in electrical troubleshooting;
- Good knowledge of electronic and electric architecture for a road vehicle;
- Basic knowledge of components and logic used in electric vehicles;
- Basic knowledge of dSPACE HIL toolchain;
- Familiarity with the creation of scripts in CAPL language.
Will also be positively evaluated:
- Flexibility and strong motivation to work in the innovative technology sector;
- Availability to travel and relocate;
- Previous experience in hardware in the loop configuration.
Location: Gaydon (UK).