The Innovation Lab is looking for an “Embedded Software Developer”.
You will be involved in the design and development of application software for embedded systems. The Research and Development area studies emerging technologies to try to meet and anticipate market demands. Thanks also to the constant relationship with top universities and their best graduates, the team is pursuing innovative projects that integrate applied research and innovative, cutting-edge technological solutions.
Ideal candidates have a Master’s degree in Automation Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or related qualifications and have gained between 2 to 4 years of professional experience in R&D projects.
- Excellent knowledge of C and C++ programming languages;
- Knowledge of the Mathworks toolchain (Matlab, Simulink, Stateflow);
- Experience in embedded programming (RTOS, baremetal and Linux Embedded);
- Knowledge of the Python programming language;
- Ability to analyse and define software architectures;
- Knowledge of the Qt framework.
Will also be positively evaluated:
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, preferably backed up by experience study and/or work experience abroad;
- Willingness to travel.
Location: Naples (hybrid mode).