The Aerospace area is looking for an “Electronic Engineer” to expand the team.
The area finds its technical dimension in the development and validation of embedded software, both for aeronautical and Space & Defence applications.
In the Kineton team, you will find your professional growth: industry expertise, technology, and research applied to innovative topics.
- Preliminary analysis of the type of architecture to be used, feasibility study, definition of electrical interfaces, and choice of functional components for product realization;
- Design of electronic boards for power converters (DC/DC, AC/DC, and auxiliary functions) and distribution and protection circuits (SSPC) for on-board aircraft applications;
- Finished product integration tests, also at customer sites;
- Participation in reviews with the customer, acting as the company’s reference for power design;
- Direct collaboration with internal and external company stakeholders.
- Degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or similar;
- Expertise in power electronics design;
- Good knowledge of design software (OrCAD, PSpice, LTSpice, or similar).
Will also be positively evaluated:
- Previous experience in the role, preferably in the aerospace/automotive sector;
- Fluency in English
Location: Turin, Bari.