The Media IT & Telco area is looking for a “Cyber Security Engineer” to expand the team.
You will be involved in architecture design and review, project developments, support and day-to-day operations related to cyber protection in different markets, leveraging “security by design” and “risk based” approaches.
- Support the definition of security and enforce the adoption of security by design within the infrastructure and application development lifecycle in several areas;
- Support the definition, maintenance and execution of the VA/PT methodology;
- Identify security risks within complex organizations and systems/architectures;
- Perform vulnerability assessments and penetration tests in different market sectors;
- Design safety measures and provide recommendations or suggestions for improving safety postures;
- Provide internal and external customer support in cybersecurity-related activities;
- Drafting technical reports.
- Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Cyber Security;
- Basic knowledge of international standards, best practices and the main IT framework;
- Previous experience in performing VA/PT tasks using network scanners, vulnerability scanners, dynamic and static analysis frameworks, debuggers, penetration testing, and malware analysis;
- Adequate knowledge of programming languages;
- Adequate knowledge of major DBMSs;
- Experience with a wide range of computer systems and security tools.
Will also be positively evaluated:
- Good proficiency in English;
- Security certifications: CEH, CompTIA , OSCP, ISACA CISM/CISA/CRISC, ISC 2 CISSP.