This section contains information on how to manage the www.kineton.it website in relation to the processing of data for users who consult and use it (e.g., registration of mailing list, insertion of Curricula, etc.).
It is information provided pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 of the so-called Code regarding the protection of personal data (“Privacy Code”), and Article 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 679/2016 (“GDPR”), as amended by D. LGS. 101/2018.
The information is provided for the www.kineton.it website.
During the use of the site indicated above, the data relating to identified or identifiable persons can be processed to provide services or improve the latter for basic services, such as for example the identification of the user’s language and for more complex services.
In this section, we indicate to you what our references are
- Kineton Srl Holder of the service has its registered office in Via Emanuele Gianturco, 23 80142 Naples,
Contacted at the following address, email email@example.com
The e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org is configured as a contact point for interested parties.
Type of Personal Data
In this section, we indicate what kind of data is required.
- The personal data being processed are expressly indicated in the registration form of the curriculum vitae on the site to which a curriculum file can be attached. We, therefore, urge you not to provide “special” data except for those expressly requested and/or those that you consider absolutely indispensable in order to allow Kineton an adequate assessment of your application. We consider “special” personal data suitable to reveal, by way of example, racial and ethnic origin, religious beliefs, philosophical or otherwise, political opinions or parties, memberships of parties, trade unions, associations or organizations such as religious, philosophical, political or trade union, as well as personal data suitable to reveal the state of health and sexual orientation.
- We will collect personal information about visits to the website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, survey results and contact forms, as well as other communication data and resources accessed.
- We will collect personal information on your visits to the website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, survey results and contact forms, as well as other communication data and resources accessed.
- We will collect any information you provide to us when you use our contact forms (for example “Careers”, or “Contact us”) and, for example, the following data: name, surname, date of birth, social security number, address and e-mail, telephone number, province, VAT number, company name. Providing personal information through our contact forms is not a legal or contractual requirement; however, note that fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required fields, as we need this information to fulfill or respond to your request. Other information or personal information is shared the moment contact forms are completed at the user’s discretion. If you contact us, we will keep track of this correspondence.
- We use your personal information to send you direct marketing via e-mail when you opt-in for this purpose in the relevant contact form. You can decide not to receive marketing communications at any time. (to be added)
We inform you, in any case, that any particular data voluntarily made available to you by Kineton – by filling in the form available on the website and/or sending your curriculum vitae in electronic format – will be processed only for the purposes indicated in the following paragraph.
Purposes of the Treatment
In this section, we explain why we ask for your data.
Personal data will be collected and processed by us for the following purposes:
- so that we can provide other information such as future business events or send newsletters;
- for research and personnel selection activities, exclusively for the purposes of assessing the professional profile for any open, current and future positions;
- to better adapt contents and resources to personal preferences;
- to respond to requests or questions. We will provide the relevant information by e-mail; The telephone number and/or e-mail are optional it is up to the user to choose the preferred communication system;
- to help us create, publish and refine the contents best suited to users;
- to ensure that the content provided via the website is presented as effectively as possible for visitors and their device;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of the site if desired;
- to develop and further improve the site and the systems to better serve users;
The use of the information described above is permitted by the applicable law on the protection of personal data, as:
- necessary for our legitimate interests in pursuing the aforementioned purposes; in any case, these interests do not conflict with users’ right to privacy;
- in some cases, necessary to fulfil our legal or regulatory responsibilities, for example in case of communication to authorities, government or regulatory bodies;
- in some cases, necessary for the performance of an act of public interest and, when we use particular categories of personal data, necessary to initiate, bring forward or defend themselves in legal actions, or when the processing concerns personally identifiable information in the public domain;
- in limited circumstances, with the consent given from time to time by the user, such as when you accept to receive news and marketing communications by e-mail. (evaluate whether to add)
The data we request for you to provide by registering your resume (by completing the form on the site) are collected for the purpose of research and selection of candidates. The provision of data marked with the form is “mandatory”. Any refusal to provide them would make it impossible for Kineton Srl to consider the candidacy and/or the impossibility to adequately assess the professional profile.
The processing of any particular data relating to the person (with particular reference to belonging to protected categories) will be subject to the express consent to be given at the bottom of the registration form.
Furthermore, with the consent to be issued at the bottom of the registration form, Kineton Srl will be able to inform you about events and/or initiatives (such as, merely by way of example, career days and job meetings, university masters, specific projects such as scholarships for degree theses, etc.). In this case, the conferment has the “optional” nature, therefore the missed conferment will involve only the impossibility to send communications on events and/or initiatives, without prejudice to the purposes for which the provision of data is mandatory.
The consent given is freely revocable at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the revocation. The withdrawal of consent may be communicated by e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Treatment and Data Usage
For the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes, the personal data provided will be processed by Kineton Srl.
Personal data will be made accessible only to those who, within Kineton need it for the job performed or for the hierarchical position held.
These subjects will be appropriately instructed in order to avoid the loss, access to data by unauthorized parties, the treatment not in accordance with the purposes.
Furthermore, the data may be used by service companies (IT) that perform instrumental activities on behalf of Kineton Srl. In the specific case, these activities will be carried out by appointed persons who will act as Data Processor on behalf of Kineton.
Personal data will be processed by persons authorized for processing that act under the authority of the Data Controller, duly instructed by the Data Controller, in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 of the GDPR, through the paper and electronic systems with logic strictly related to the purposes of the treatment itself and on the basis of the security measures adopted in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the GDPR and of Annex B of the Privacy Code (articles 33-36).
Nature of the Provision of Data
The provision of personal data is optional, but the refusal to provide it will render the owner unable to process the data and consequently to establish any employment relationships.
Dissemination of Data
Personal data will never be published, exposed or made available / consultation of indeterminate subjects.
We will retain your information for the period necessary to fulfil our legal or regulatory obligations. The retention period of personal information depends on the purpose for which the data are processed and the means by which such personal information is processed.
The retention period cannot be reasonably understood in this Notice. In accordance with the principles of lawfulness, proportionality, minimization of data and the limitation of conservation pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, your personal data will be stored at the Data Controller for a period of time not exceeding that necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
However, should the interested party consider for any reason that the purpose of the processing has been exhausted, he must inform firstname.lastname@example.org. Following this communication, Kineton Srl will proceed with the immediate cancellation of the data provided by its archives and databases.
Rights of the Interested Parties
- Data access and portability (articles 15 and 20);
- Correction and cancellation (articles 16, 17, 19);
- Opposing and limiting treatment (articles 18, 19, 21)
- Ask for confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data;
- Obtaining, without impediment, from the data controller the data in a structured format of common use and legible by an automatic device to transmit them to another data controller;
- To revoke the consent to the processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing (Article 7) based on the consent acquired before the revocation;
- Propose a complaint to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data.
- The provision of data is optional and may be opposed to the processing of personal data concerning him for legitimate reasons in whole or in part. In this regard, it will NOT be possible to proceed with the provision of the service/service object of this agreement.
- At any time, the user may request to exercise his rights to Kineton Srl, which can be contacted at email@example.com
Furthermore, it may appeal against the judicial authority (in accordance with the provisions of Article 80 of the GDPR and Article 13 of Legislative Decree 101/2018) or a claim to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, through:
- registered A / R addressed to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, Piazza di Monte Citorio, 121, 00186 Rome
- e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org @gpdp.it or email@example.com
- fax to number: 06696773785
It is specified that the claim to the Guarantor cannot be proposed if, for the same object and between the same parties, an appeal has been brought before the Judicial Authority.
Any violation of personal data concerning you that determines a high risk for your rights and freedoms will result in immediate communication by Kineton.
Changes to this Private Policy